*** While we do not currently have an opening, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration for future job opportunities at Equivity. ***
Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals who have experience creating marketing content, enjoy creating and managing email and social media marketing campaigns, have experience creating pay-per-click campaigns, and is savvy about SEO. If you also have experience with graphic design and web design, that's a plus! If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, read on!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Typical marketing duties include email marketing, social media marketing, developing content, creating pay-per-click campaigns, as well as graphic design and website design and maintenance on occasion. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
Qualities we are looking for:
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently with limited oversight
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of experience as a marketing coordinator or manager
· Experience writing marketing content, including blogs and website content
· Knowledge of current best practices for SEO
· Experience creating email marketing campaigns, including editing templates
· Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
· Experience with iContact, MailChimp or Constant Contact
· Experience with pay-per-click advertising, including AdWords and Facebook
· Website design experience
· Familiarity with the Adobe Suite of programs
· Graphic design
· Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday – Friday
· Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
· Quiet location in which to take phone calls
To apply, submit your resume and include a sample or links of your marketing work.