Virtual Marketing Strategist
RemoteUnited States, California, San FranciscoMarketing
Equivity is looking for a part-time seasoned marketing strategist (a Marketing Pro) to assist with designing marketing campaign strategy and overseeing a team of marketing assistants to implement that strategy. The ideal candidate will know how to take the client’s goals and select which marketing initiatives will achieve those goals – email marketing, social media, PPC campaigns, website redesign, etc. If you are experienced in developing marketing campaigns, are an expert in all things digital marketing, are dedicated to helping clients achieve their business goals, and can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Our Marketing Pros are responsible for designing campaign strategies for our clients. Marketing Pros develop proposals for interested clients, conduct research regarding a client’s industry and existing marketing practices, and then propose a strategy for meeting the client’s goals along with KPIs for tracking strategy performance. The Marketing Pro then leads a team of virtual marketing assistants who implement the marketing strategy, with the Marketing Pro remaining as the point of contact for the client.
More about our company:
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative, marketing, and paralegal support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during business hours within one hour by email, phone, and text and be available to work on projects during the business day. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $25 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for a marketing strategist who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
Equivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Equivity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Equivity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national original, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Equivity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing manager or director role
- Experience developing marketing strategy, including brand strategy and the design and management of marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience interfacing with clients, vendors, and executives
- Experience with campaign budgeting
- Project management experience, including experience overseeing a marketing campaign and the project team
- Experience with pay-per-click marketing, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience managing social media accounts in a business context
- Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience creating marketing content, including blogs and email marketing content
- Business development experience involving reaching out to and interacting with existing or potential clients
- Website management (WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace)
- Graphic design experience
- Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday – Friday
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
- Quiet location in which to take phone calls